Ion casino as well as other such online casinos has a number of slot machines. These are patronized by all kinds of people. However, the die-hard players of these slot machines use certain terminology and lingo which most do not understand. These terms are explained so that next time you go to a site like ion casino or if you go to an actual casino you will not feel out of place or not know what is being referred to.
- Bonus: When certain symbols appear in a winning combination, it is called a bonus. Based on the combination, the bonus is displayed. Some bonuses consist of free spins. Some may consist of increasing the multiplier or some may consist of a winning credit. The bonus animation or graphic will always be eye-catching and different to the normal color scheme of the game. Sometimes a single game may have different bonuses offered.
- Carousel: Is the term for a group of slot machines especially if they are in a circular or even an oval format.
- Credit meter: This is an LED display of the money or the credits which are on the machine.
- EGM : This stands for Electronic Gaming Machine
- Free Spin: In video slot games, it means that the spin will happen without charging or on the same bet. Free spins happen due to different reasons. Usually it is when a certain symbol or symbols are landed or it could be due to wild symbols. Usually slot machines require 3 of these symbols to be aligned in order to have this figure triggered. Based on the game, the spins can vary from 5 to even 50. Whatever profit is earned as a result of these spins, is kept by the player.